JTC STANDARD STUCTURES
Clear span steel structures allow any space to be easily converted as the demand for an interior space changes. It does not need any interior beams or support posts. Built using strong but lightweight aluminum and galvanized steel, it is erected from the ground up and have open spaces in between the building’s arches.
This allows optimal storage space as there are no columns to obstruct the floor area. It’s a safe structure that guarantees enduring quality and requires low maintenance. All these benefits without compromising on the rigidity of the structure.
JTC Building Systems design and supply all forms of standard and customised high-quality steel structures to agricultural professionals. The standard sizes range from 540sqm to 3000sqm and each structure comes standard with 0,4mm AZ100 ZincAL® or Z275 galvanised widespan roof sheeting.
STandard STRUCTURE APPLICATIONS
- Airport hangers
- Hay or grain storage facilities
- Equipment barns
- Parking garages
|Width (m)||Length (m)||Height (m)||Area (m2)||Span Type||Price|
|18||30||4.5||540||Clear Span||R 342 650|
|20||30||4.5||600||Clear Span||R 395 080|
|20||40||4.5||800||Clear Span||R 556 830|
|30||60||6||1800||Centre Column||R 1 112 000|
|30||60||6||1800||Clear Span||R 1 278 000|
|40||60||6||2400||Clear Span||R 2 037 000|
|50||60||6||3000||Clear Span||R 2 761 000|
tABLE STATE PRICING FROM JUNE 2021. PRICING SUBJECT TO MATERIAL AVAILABILITY. CONTACT US FOR THE LATEST PRICES.
sTandard STRUCTURE SPECIFICATIONS
The following is included in our pricing:
- Main steel members, Columns and Rafters, painted with one coat zinc phosphate primer
- Cold formed roof purlins, punched and painted with one coat zinc phosphate primer
- Roof sheeting, 0.4mm widespan AZ100 or Z275 Galvanised steel
- Ridge cap flashing
- All holding down bolts, bolt sets and roof fixing screws
- Erection Drawings
- Engineering Design Certificate
- Any items not mentioned above
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Delivery and erection (Ex Works)